Mattress company Casper will pay three people $25 an hour each to sleep on its beds in stores
- If you love to sleep, mattress company Casper has the dream job for you (pun very much intended).
- It's hiring three people to sleep on its beds, and it'll pay them each $25 an hour to do so.
You've probably heard of ways to make money while you sleep, but what about a way to make money by sleeping?
One mattress company has just that. Casper recently announced it's looking to hire three people as professional "Sleepers."
They'll be paid $25 an hour to sleep in Casper's stores and in "unexpected settings out in the world." When they're not catching Z's, they'll be tasked with making TikTok-style content to post on Casper's social media accounts. The gig lasts a month but the three hires will have the potential to keep working with the company.
Casper says the dream candidate has "exceptional sleeping ability" and "a desire to sleep as much as possible," as well as the "ability to sleep through anything." Living in the New York City area is preferred, but not required.
Sleepers get to come to work in their pajamas and will take home some free Casper products as well.
Anyone interested should fill out the application on Casper's website. The deadline to apply is August 11.
- 'Texting between iPhone and Android is broken:' Google puts Apple on blast for converting Android texts to green bubbles and 'blurry' compressed videos
- Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 beta arrives next month – here’s how to get early access
- Indian diamantaires want to make lab-grown diamonds a woman’s best friend
- Kotak Mahindra rolls out a lifestyle focused salary account
- Trading on Indian crypto exchange WazirX drops by over 55%, WRX token loses sheen
- Samsung Galaxy Z Fold 4, Z Flip 4, Watch 5 series, and Buds 2 Pro launched: Check price, specifications and photos
- Will Aamir Khan’s Laal Singh Chaddha be the box of chocolates Bollywood is waiting for?
- RBI cancels license of Pune-based Rupee Cooperative Bank, says 99% depositors will receive full refund