McDonald's is offering free McFlurries for its new Caramel Brownie flavor on Tuesday. Here's how to get one.
McDonald'swill give out free McFlurries on May 4.
- No purchase is required to receive a free regular size serving of the new Caramel Brownie
McDonald's will give away free McFlurries on Tuesday following its debut of a new flavor.
The fast-food chain will hand out regular size cups of its new Caramel Brownie McFlurry on May 4. The new flavor, which is characterized as "salty and sweet," was only just released across the fast food chain on Monday. It is made out of vanilla soft serve mixed with brownie pieces and caramel sauce.
McDonald's said the free
In order to qualify for the free Caramel Brownie McFlurry, customers must download the McDonald's app and register for a free account.
From the account, just provide the offer code for the free McFlurry at the register or through an online order. The code can only be used once per customer. No purchase is required to get the free soft-serve mix.
From Monday to Wednesday, McDonald's customers can also get the Caramel Brownie McFlurry for free via the delivery app Uber Eats with a $15 or more purchase.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Durex takes down its latest social media post on the bus scene from Netflix’s Sex Education after internet users call it ‘insensitive’
- Three reasons why this might be a good time to buy Bitcoin
- Sony ZV-E10 vlogging camera with interchangeable lens launched in India
- US, India, Japan, Australia to sign pact for stepping up chip production, reduce dependence on China
- Here’s how to schedule an email in Gmail