Mike Lindell says he's pulling MyPillow ads from a Christian radio network because it won't discuss why he was 'canceled'
Mike Lindellsaid during a livestream that he's pulling ads from the Christian radio network, Salem.
- The move comes after the
MyPillowCEO claimed the network never discussed why he's been "canceled."
MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said Saturday that he's pulling his advertisements from the Christian radio network, Salem.
During the livestream, the pillow pundit and election conspiracy theorist said in reference to Salem: "They haven't had me on for a long, long time."
He expressed annoyance that Salem apparently never took the time to explain why, in his opinion, the mainstream media had shunned him. He said that "woke" retailers had also "canceled" him and described their actions as "a joke."
"With Salem, nobody gets to sell MyPillow products going forward," Lindell continued. "You are done selling MyPillow products!"
Salem is not the only network that Lindell has an issue with. Last week, Insider's Kiera Fields reported that he wanted to protest outside Fox News' New York headquarters, after he claimed that the network was a "big part of our country being taken from us."
Many retailers, including Bed Bath & Beyond and Kohl's, cut ties with MyPillow and Lindell after he began spreading baseless voter fraud theories about the 2020 election, as Insider's Kate Taylor reported.
Lindell made headlines back in March for announcing a fundraiser called the Lindell legal offense fund, which was intended to help him go after "
On Friday, Lindell said anyone who donated to the fund would receive a free copy of his memoir, "What Are the Odds? From Crack Addict to CEO," Insider's Cheryl Teh reported. He said the book included a chapter where he described how he once dug through a carpet searching for crack cocaine.
- Beijing says it's 'natural' for the US to 'feel sour' after Boeing loses out to Airbus on $37 billion China plane deal
- This start-up creates ‘green’ water out of thin air and sells it at ₹4 per liter
- Coinbase-backed Indian crypto exchange Vauld suspends trading, deposits and withdrawals amid market downturn
- SaaS adoption rises, so do the security risks. Here are ways to counter them
- In the battle between AI & Metaverse, CEOs choose AI
- Best face creams for glowing skin in India
- Indian consumers are upgrading their TV sets as early as 8 years now thanks to the pandemic
- SpiceJet flight makes an emergency landing again – sixth incident in 3 months