Nestle recalls more than 760,000 pounds of Hot Pockets because they might contain bits of plastic and glass
- Nestlé Prepared Foods recalled over 760,000 Hot Pocket that might contain bits of glass and plastic.
- Four people complained to Nestlé of "extraneous material" in their
Hot Pockets. One person suffered minor mouth injuries.
- The recall is for not-ready-to-eat pepperoni Hot Pockets that were made between November 13, 2020 and November 16, 2020.
Nestlé Prepared Foods is recalling about 762,615 pepperoni Hot Pocket products because they may contain "pieces of glass and hard plastic," the USDA said.
The problem was discovered when Nestle received four consumer complaints of "extraneous material in the pepperoni hot pocket product," the USDA's
"This is a health hazard situation where there is a reasonable probability that the use of the product will cause serious, adverse health consequences or death," the agency said.
The recall is specifically for not-ready-to-eat pepperoni Hot Pockets that were made between November 1 3, 2020 and November 16, 2020.
"The quality, safety and integrity of Nestlé USA and Hot Pockets products remain our number one priority. We sincerely apologize for any inconvenience this action represents to both our consumers and
People concerned about whether they previously bought this product can look at a PDF file from the news release that shares images of what this item looks like. This item has "'EST. 7721A' inside the USDA mark of inspection" and a best before date of February 2022, per the news release. Photos are also in the Nestlé USA press release.
- Life and times of Rakesh Jhunjhunwala — the man behind the trader
- A 29-year-old woman found a mark on her head and was diagnosed with a fungal infection. It turned out to be invasive skin cancer.
- JPMorgan CEO Jamie Dimon told wealthy clients there's a chance the US is heading into 'something worse' than a recession, report says
- Exponent Energy raises $13 million to scale up its rapid charging points across the country
- How to apply for tatkal passport online
- Apple lays off 100 contract recruiters: Report
- Brazil and Argentina not to replay Football World Cup qualifier
- Tamil Nadu to float tender for setting up 100 EV charging stations along highways