Nike is reportedly releasing a new Kobe 5 in March after Nike completely sold out of Kobe Bryant merchandise just days after his death
- Nike is releasing another Kobe Bryant sneaker in March, Footwear News reported.
- A new iteration of the Kobe 5 is reportedly arriving in stores next month.
- Nike sold out of the athlete's merchandise on its website just days after the athlete's sudden death in January.
- Nike did not return Business Insider's request for confirmation on the release.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
View all Offers
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Nature Green, 2GB RAM, 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
- 19% OFF
Redmi Note 10 (Aqua Green, 4GB RAM, 64GB Storage) -Amoled Dot Display | 48MP Sony Sensor IMX582 | Snapdragon 678 Processor₹ 12999₹ 15999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Gray Sierra, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
OnePlus Nord 2 5G (Blue Haze, 8GB RAM, 128GB Storage) I Extra upto Rs.1000 off on Exchange₹ 29999Buy On
- 18% OFF
Redmi 9A (Midnight Black 2GB RAM 32GB Storage) | 2GHz Octa-core Helio G25 Processor | 5000 mAh Battery₹ 6999₹ 8499Buy On
Los Angeles Laker Anthony Davis sported this colorway earlier this month during the NBA All-Star Game.
Nike, a longtime endorser of Kobe Bryant, sold out of the athlete's merchandise on its website just days after his sudden death in January.The athlete's branded merchandise skyrocketed in value almost immediately following the incident on resale marketplaces like StockX. Pairs of Kobe shoes on StockX that had gone for less than $200 were being sold for upwards of $1,000. Many resellers came under fire for profiting from tragedy by raising the prices of pairs of Bryant's shoes on marketplaces.Nike did not return Business Insider's request for confirmation on the release.
NOW WATCH: The rise and fall of Harley-Davidson
- Best all-in-one printers in India in 2021
- Tokyo Olympics: Lovlina Borgohain assures a boxing medal for India by entering semifinals
- Clear(Tax) has planned major acquisitions and hiring for this year, in talks with investors to raise funds
- Tokyo Olympics: India's Deepika Kumari reaches quarterfinals in women's archery
- Friendship Day 2021: Here are a few Indian movies that celebrated friendship