Potatoes for McDonald's fries are reportedly grown on Bill Gates' farmland in fields so vast that you can see them from space
Bill Gatesis the largest private farmland owner in the US.
- According to NBC, land that he owns in Washington state is used to grow potatoes that make
- These potato fields are reportedly so vast that you can see them from space.
The Land Report previously said Gates' US farmland is held both directly and through his investment group, Cascade, which was recently mentioned in a New York Times investigation that reported accusations of inappropriate workplace behavior.Read more: How the ultrarich avoid messy public divorce battles by keeping their disputes out of court
His land ownership has come under close scrutiny after he and his wife, Melinda French Gates, announced they were divorcing after 27 years of marriage. Gates is the fourth-richest person in the world, worth $144 billion, according to Bloomberg estimates.French Gates is expected to become one of the world's richest women after their divorce. TMZ was first to report that the couple would be splitting their property by a "separation contract" outside of court, as they do not have a prenuptial agreement in place.
- Best sound quality earphones in India
- Manchester City, PSG, Barcelona, AC Milan and other football clubs are launching crypto tokens to rein in more revenue
- Paytm ropes in Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan as bankers for upcoming IPO — there may be more along the way
- Best cable protector and wire organizer clips
- Best office chairs for working from home In India