PRESENTING: CEOs from Taco Bell, Blue Apron, and Momofuku explain how they're serving customers in new ways and how these methods could become the new normal
The coronavirus pandemic has created a major setback the food and restaurant industries, but some companies may come out stronger.
Business Insider spoke to CEOs from companies like Momofuku and Thrive Market who have found new ways to serve customers. They explained how their companies, their industries, and the world will change after the pandemic.
Linda Findley Kozlowski, CEO of Blue Apron, said that her company became an "essential business" practically overnight to provide consumers food directly to their homes.
Nick Green, cofounder and CEO of online grocery store Thrive Market, said we're likely to see a 4x increase in online grocery shopping in the "new normal."
Taco Bell CEO Mark King said changes in Asia will inform how the restaurant industry reopens in the US.
Subscribe here to read our feature: CEOs from Taco Bell, Blue Apron, and Momofuku reveal how they've adapted during the pandemic and how dining will never be the same
This feature is part of a series based on conversations with more than 200 CEOs on how business will be transformed by the coronavirus. To read more, click here.Read the original article on Business Insider
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World