See the list of the top 10 best-selling shoes of 2019, which is completely dominated by Nike
Nike's Air Force 1s were among the most popular sneakers this year.
- Nike, Adidas, and the Air Jordan brand dominated sneaker sales in 2019.
- According to NPD analyst Matt Powell, sales in athletic footwear grew slightly in 2019, though the lack of a hot shoe hurt growth overall.
- From Nike Air Max 270 to Converse, here are the best-selling sneakers of 2019, according to Powell.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Sneaker styles are constantly evolving. But some brands and designs will always be iconic.
The list of the top 10 selling sneakers of 2019 included brands like Adidas and Vans, though Nike designs nabbed the top three spots, according to a report from NPD analyst Matt Powell.
Nike earned other sports on the list with its Jordan and Converse brands.
In general, sales in athletic footwear grew slightly in 2019, though Powell said the lack of one hot shoe this year hurt growth overall.
In general, sales for Nike brand, Jordan brand, and Vans sneakers grew during the year, while Adidas, Converse, Skechers, and Under Armour saw a slight decline. The overall 2019 top sellers list followed the pattern set in Powell's July report listing the top selling sneakers of the year at that point.
From the Nike Air Max 270 to Chuck Taylors, here are the best-selling sneakers of 2019, according to Powell.
10. Jordan 11 Retro
9. Nike Air Max 97
8. Converse Chuck Taylor OX Low
7. Vans Ward
6. Adidas Yeezy Boost 350 V2
5. Air Jordan 4 Retro
4. Adidas NMD R1
3. Nike Tanjun
2. Nike Air Force 1 Low
1. Nike Air Max 270
- 10 cool places to hangout in Mumbai
- Indian festival holiday calendar for October and November 2023 at a glance
- Banks closed for 1/3rd of October 2023 – Check out dates and details
- Tax-friendly destinations: A guide to the world's lowest taxes countries
- Commercial LPG prices hiked by ₹209 across India