Take a look at what technologies retailers are introducing to revamp the in-store experience
In the US, store closures are at an all-time high.
With 88% of total sales, brick-and-mortar is still the dominant driver of retail spend in the country, but in-store earnings aren't growing fast enough to keep the doors open.
In an effort to boost revenue, physical retailers are rethinking their approach to in-store product discovery, and they're betting on technology to help them accomplish their goals.
In The Future of Retail: In-Store Experience slide deck, Business Insider Intelligence looks at the technologies physical retailers are introducing ‐ like sensor networks and dynamic screens ‐ to revamp in-store product discovery and drive sales.
This exclusive slide deck can be yours for FREE today.
- Survey shows people find no improvement in public toilets across country
- Sebi extends deadline for listed cos to confirm or deny market rumours
- Tom Hanks, a dental plan promotion and an AI
- New 'inverse vaccine' shows potential to treat multiple sclerosis, diabetes: Study
- TDP leaders stage hunger strike In Delhi against arrest of Chandrababu Naidu