Teens reveal their favorite clothing brands
- Piper Jaffray surveyed 9,500 teens across the United States to find out how they spend their money.
- The report showed that, overall, teens are choosing to spend more on food than on anything else. When it comes to apparel, athletic and streetwear continue to dominate.
- Here are their top 10 clothing brands.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Piper Jaffray is back with its semiannual survey of teen spending habits, and the results show that teens still can't get enough of athletic wear.The survey targeted 9,500 teens across the United States, with an average age of 15.8, asking them to pick their favorite apparel brands. Advertisement
6. Forever 21
2. American Eagle
- Domestic flights resume after two months: Delhi's first departure is to Pune and Mumbai's first to Patna
- 46 more test COVID positive in Assam, total cases near 400
- Turkey confirms 32 deaths, 1,141 new COVID-19 cases
- COVID: As 2 more test positive, Hamirpur continues to have highest number of cases in HP
- Himachal COVID-19 tally crosses 200 as 18 news cases reported