The 5 biggest questions surrounding Amazon's new grocery chain
Amazon is looking to upend the grocery industry again, this time by launching a new grocery chain separate from Whole Foods.
The first location (there will reportedly be dozens) is set to open in Los Angeles by the end of 2019, and Amazon's signed at least two more leases for stores that would open in early 2020, though Amazon could still back out.But what does this new chain mean for Amazon, Whole Foods, and the future of online grocery?Advertisement
Business Insider Intelligence has outlined this in The 5 Biggest Questions Around Amazon's New Grocery Chain.
To get your copy of this exclusive report absolutely FREE, simply click here.
- COVID-19: Delhi's 1st female plasma donor says more women should come forward; no reason to hesitate
- Convict in 1984 anti-Sikh riots case dies of COVID-19
- CAB closes office for 7 days after Eden staff tests positive for COVID-19
- Record single-day spike of 24,850 coronavirus cases, 613 fatalities in India: Health ministry
- Monsoon health: Pay attention to food-borne illness