The art of making sacred candles almost disappeared in this part of Mexico, until one woman saved it
- Viviana Alávez has been hand-making sacred
candlesfor 64 years.
- She's one of the only people in her village in
Oaxaca, Mexico, still practicing the craft.
- Her break from traditional designs saved the Mexican candle-making tradition in the 1980s.
- Tokyo Olympics: India's Satish Kumar exits from quarter-finals in boxing after losing to Bakhodir Jalolov
- From the US to Western Europe to New Zealand — natural disasters which wreaked havoc in the last 6 months
- Fino Payments Bank files papers for ₹1,300 crore IPO
- OfBusiness, a platform that helps SMEs get raw materials, becomes the newest unicorn from India
- Tokyo Olympics: India's P V Sindhu loses to world number one Tai Tzu Ying of Chinese Taipei in the semis