These are the 5 biggest digital trends to track as we head into 2020
- At Business Insider Intelligence, our mission is to bring you the most important insights, data and analysis from the digital world. So when we come across outstanding research from our partners that we think our audience can benefit from, we like to make sure you hear about it.
- That's why we're giving you a preview of one of eMarketer's most popular reports: Five Digital Trends to Track as We Head Into 2020.
- You can download the full report here.
A major shift is coming that will rock the tech world as we know it.
In 2019, the focus was on collecting data on user behavior. But in 2020, the attention will be on translating these statistics into actionable insights to form authentic and lasting connections with customers.
Even the most adamant Luddites are becoming amenable to the widely spreading "anti-the-way-it-used-to-be" attitude of consumers. We'll see out-of-touch marketing strategies gradually become extinct as values, transparency, and personalized content become vital for company survival.
Like it or not, tech innovation is here to stay and it is growing and changing by the day. As consumer demands become increasingly influential on digital advertising, it is crucial to stay ahead of these insights and trends, in order to not be left behind.
eMarketer has put together a list of Five Digital Trends to Track as We Head Into 2020 across Digital Marketing,
These five main trends will include the following insights:
- Voice technology will move beyond smart speakers, and close in on visual search capabilities.
- Google will remain the dominant search platform, but some consumers may shift to other platforms.
- Traditional TV services will lose customers to subscription video-on-demand services like Netflix and Hulu, causing advertisers to rethink their strategies.
- Direct-to-consumer (D2C) brands like Warby Parker and Glossier will maximize their online presence by introducing a traditional brick-and-mortar component.
- Privacy concerns will cause news outlets and social platforms to steer away from data targeting practices that won't be well received by their audiences.
- Facebook's user base will continue to dwindle and advertisers may finally follow suite.
To get your copy of this FREE report, simply click here.
- 911 dispatchers say skiers are accidentally setting off Apple's new crash-detection technology without realizing, triggering emergency calls
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Indian markets open marginally lower amid weak global cues – PB Fintech, Maruti Suzuki, Tata Motors, M&M, Bajaj Auto and other stocks in focus
- Bahamas, Taiwan, Malta & more: Here are 10 countries offering digital nomad visa
- Maruti Suzuki cars will get costlier from January 2023
- Paytm’s optimistic growth projections boost sentiments, shares climb nearly 8%
- India stands like oasis in era of uncertainty amid global inflation, says SBI Research
- Personal loans fintech platform KreditBee raises $80 million in Series-D investment round
- Dharmaj Crop IPO
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- Mukesh Ambani
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Maruti Suzuki
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Tata Tiago cng vs Alto k10 cng
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World