These are the top 10 brands that Gen Z loved in 2019
Rich Fury/Getty Images for Coachella
- Global technology company Morning Consult released its annual report of the year's fastest growing brands.
- A handful of legacy brands, including Sony and National Geographic, are gaining traction among Gen Z consumers.
- We took a closer look at the top 10 fastest growing brands for Gen Z.
- Sign up for Business Insider's retail newsletter, The Drive-Thru.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
It's not easy catching the attention of Gen Z, but several legacy brands are starting to make headway in resonating with the coveted consumer demographic.In a report released on Thursday, global technology company Morning Consult examined the fastest growing brands of 2019, identifying companies with "the biggest rise in purchasing consideration" across demographics including Gen Z, millennials, Gen X, and boomers. Advertisement
The report found that the food and beverage industry dominated across all age groups, capturing 11 of the top 20 spots, with DoorDash taking the lead position for the second year in a row. However, while startups like DoorDash are getting top marks across the board, legacy brands are increasingly gaining awareness with younger shoppers.
We took a closer look at the top 10 fastest growing brands among Gen Z shoppers.
8. (tie) Grubhub
8. (tie) National GeographicAdvertisement
6. White ClawAdvertisement
- India registers 61,537 new COVID-19 cases and 933 more deaths, taking the total toll to 42,518
- A landslide in Kerala's Idukki has left 18 dead and over 50 missing
- Captain Deepak Sathe, pilot of the crashed AI Express flight, was a former Air Force officer and a part of the Golden Arrows squad
- Devastating images show how Air India express plane crash in Kerala split the flight in two and left 18 dead and over a 100 injured
- Best kids umbrellas that make rain or sun more fun