WATCH: Starbucks CEO Kevin Johnson explains why he's betting everyone will be rushing to grab coffee with their friends after the pandemic
- Kevin Johnson, CEO of
Starbucks, sat down with Insider as the company celebrated its 50th anniversary.
- Johnson talked about what he learned as CEO over the past 12 months, Starbucks' bet on "The Great Human Reconnection," and being people, planet, and profit positive.
- You can watch the interview in full or read a full transcript here.
- UP's Chief Minister Yogi Adityanath announces free funerals for deceased Covid patients
- You no longer need a Covid+ve report to get admitted to a hospital: Union Health Ministry
- Supreme Court sets up a 12-member National Task Force to facilitate public health response to the pandemic
- Adobe Summit 2021: Empowering a digital-first economy through personalisation
- Crime branch to probe recovery of O2 concentrators from Delhi eateries, including Khan Market's famous Khan Chacha and Town Hall