Which delivery features are most important to consumers?
Digital has transformed retail possibilities.
And with e-commerce sales growing at nearly five times the rate of brick-and-mortar sales, retailers need to find cheaper and more efficient ways to deliver e-commerce orders.But different age groups have different preferences for which delivery and fulfilment options are most important to them.Advertisement
Find out which delivery features are most important to consumers as well as what fulfillment options retailers should be using to meet consumer demands in this new FREE slide deck from Business Insider Intelligence's three-part Future of Retail 2018 series.
In this first installment of the series, Business Insider Intelligence explores delivery and fulfillment, including consumers' delivery preferences, the challenges those demands pose to retailers, and the strategies retailers can use to meet consumers' expectations of fulfillment without tanking their profitability.As an added bonus, you will also gain immediate access to our exclusive Business Insider Intelligence Daily newsletter.
To get your copy of the first part of this FREE slide deck, simply click here.
- Amit Sadh tests negative for COVID-19
- Understanding bat immune system may help identify new COVID-19 drug targets, scientists say
- Samsung SpaceMax Family Hub refrigerator in India for Rs 1.97 lakh
- From Chingari to Mitron TV – TikTok clone apps in India are now aggressively hiring to handle the user surge
- Russia claims world’s first COVID-19 vaccine after successful clinical trials