Starbucks is already running out of the Unicorn Frappuccino - and baristas are overjoyed
According to the company, many stores have already sold out of the beverage, which debuted on Wednesday, Starbucks said on Twitter on Friday.Customers who were unable to get a Unicorn Frappuccino of their own have taken to social media to complain.
"We ran out of unicorn frappuccino ingredients after the first day....we sold 508 unicorn f----- frappuccinos in ONE F------ DAY!" one barista wrote.While running out of ingredients in a day or two seems speedy, the Unicorn Frappuccino was only supposed to be on the menu for five days. So, if you haven't ordered your own color-changing beverage yet, you only have till Sunday - at the latest.
when you want to try the #unicornfrappuccino rly bad but all the starbucks u go to says they ran out- j (@hokujay) April 21, 2017
PSA: most Starbucks' are out of the unicorn frappuccino ♀️- Mariam Zarret (@mariammmz) April 21, 2017
I LOVE telling people we are out of the Unicorn Frappuccino- hales (@haleykahrauu) April 21, 2017
We ran out of the unicorn frappuccino before I even got to make one- Erin Jean Belding (@erin_belding) April 21, 2017
We ran out of all our ingredients for the unicorn frappuccino and my manager took down the sign I wept for joy- Dina Juan (@retutrig) April 20, 2017
- TTD approves Rs 2,938-crore budget for 2021-22
- Wholesale growth expected to continue for tractors, passenger vehicles and two-wheelers, says equity research firm Emkay
- Centre finalises One District One Focus Product to promote in cluster approach
- A Mumbai-based EV startup launched the cheapest electric car with a 200 km range
- HP's worldwide shipments grow 5.6% in fourth quarter of 2020, says IDC