Wal-Mart's artificial intelligence-powered 'store of the future' might sound like hype, but AI has big potential for retailers big and small
This is a Business Insider Prime story. Click the link below to read it.
- Sensex tumbles 531 points, Nifty ends below 14,250 — IT and auto drag market lower
- Ahead of farmers Republic Day tractor parade, thousands of police personnel deployed in Ghaziabad
- Kotak Mahindra Bank Q3 profit rises 16% to ₹1,854 crore on low provisions for bad loans
- Google CEO Sundar Pichai pledges $150 million for COVID-19 vaccine education and distribution
- COVID-19 vaccine recipient dies after getting jab in California