'Reverse Perspective' Painting Appears To Move Before Your Eyes
View all Offers
AmazonBasics Full Back Executive Chair (Black, Leather)₹ 9999₹ 10000Buy On
Wipro Alivio Mid Back Mesh Ergonomic Home-Office Chair with Synchro tilt Mechanism,Adjustable armrest,Cushion Lumbar,Durable Nylon Frame,5yr wrnty,BIFMA & Green Certified,Premium Fabric (Black)₹ 10589₹ 17800Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Trance High Back Mesh Contemporary Office Chair (Black)₹ 6799₹ 13500Buy On
- 2% OFF
Sleepwell Starlite Discover 4-inch Firm King Size Foam Mattress (78*72*4 Inches)₹ 7149₹ 7928Buy On
SleepX Dual Comfort Mattress 5 inch Queen Bed Size, High Density (HD) Foam- Medium Soft & Hard (Orange, 78x60x5)₹ 7549₹ 13540Buy On
A new clip of a "reverse perspective" painting by Brian Williams is making the rounds online, and it will blow your mind.
This Is Colossal points out that the work is inspired by well-known artist Patrick Hughes's own "reverspective" paintings, which he has been making since the '60s. Both use an optical illusion where the objects or rooms are painted on a big lumps of wood or another material that sticks out from the flat painting.
The artist then paints the objects he or she wants to seem the farthest away from the viewer on top of the blocks of wood. This causes the painting to alter as the audience moves around, and to appear in reverse 3D when viewed head-on. Pretty cool.
Despite the shaky camera movements, you can really see how it's done in the video below.
And here's Patrick Hughes explaining his own work from the Flowers Gallery two years prior.
- pi Ventures plans to invest in 25 young startups with its latest $75 million fund
- Best deals on hair straighteners, trimmers and other grooming products on Amazon
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season
- Mythology audiobooks
- Electric car Championship
- India's win in Centurion
- Millionaires Employees
- Car with Waiting Period
- Tax Saving Investment
- Urban Company
- New Year 2022
- Upcoming new laptops
- Bank Holidays in January
- Valuable NFT Projects
- Xiaomi 11i hypercharge
- GST Input tax credit
- Public Holidays in 2022
- RBL Stocks
- Upcoming Smartphones in 2022