Richard Branson Tells Us How He Set A Guinness World Record With 3 Women In Bikinis
Virgin Group founder Richard Branson recently broke yet another Guinness World Record by upping the ante after an iconic photo of the mogul kite-surfing with a nude woman went viral.
In March, Branson successfully kite-surfed with three women riding along with him, and Guinness World Records officially acknowledged the achievement as the "world record for most people riding a kitesurf board."
Branson told us the backstory behind the record-setting feat.
Produced by Graham Flanagan. Additional camera by Justin Gmoser.
Follow BI Video: On Facebook
- Apple iPhone 13’s A15 Bionic won’t be based on 3nm process, confirms TSMC
- The utter chaos and confusion over Remdesivir in India is making the COVID-19 second wave worse
- Atlassian, the maker of Jira and Trello, is looking to hire 300 engineers in India this year
- Night curfew hours extended in UP's Lucknow, Prayagraj, Varanasi, Kanpur City, Gautam Buddha Nagar, Ghaziabad, Meerut, Gorakhpur, Shravasti and Moradabad districts
- Around 1,700 people test positive for COVID-19 in Hardiwar Kumbh Mela from April 10-14