Rob Lowe is convinced Prince Harry's rocking a ponytail now
Noel Vasquez/Getty Images/Samir Hussein/WireImage
- Actor Rob Lowe says he's pretty sure he saw
Prince Harrysporting a ponytail.
- During an appearance on "The Late Late Show with James Corden" on Tuesday, Lowe said he recently spotted Prince Harry at a stoplight and it looked to him as if the royal had longer hair pulled back into a ponytail.
- "I am certain that isn't true," Corden said. "I think you didn't see Prince Harry." But Lowe said he was sure it was Harry and that he'd followed the driver to see "if the car went in" to Harry's house.
- Harry lives about a mile away from Lowe in Montecito,
California, with Meghan Markle and their son, Archie. According to Lowe, Harry is "very reclusive" — so much so that "seeing him in the neighborhood is like seeing the Loch Ness monster."
- Aside from keeping track of royal style, Lowe told Corden that he's been surfing and recording his podcast, "Literally! With Rob Lowe," while in quarantine.
- Hear Lowe talk about his possible royal "scoop" in the video below.
- YouTube starts rolling out hashtag landing pages— here’s how you can use it
- Do not panic when Finance Minister Nirmala Sitharaman reads out the revised estimates
- India records 14,545 new COVID-19 cases in last 24 hours
- Google says it will pull Search out of Australia if the government doesn't back down on the media bargaining code
- Recession in India will end latest by March, says a top economist