RSLP's Upendra Kushwaha, who threatened bloodshed if votes were tampered, is trailing in his constituency in Bihar
Rashtriya Lok Samata Party leader
The results are reflective of a strong showing by the BJP+JDU alliance in Bihar. The alliance is leading in 32 constituencies so far, while the Lok Jan Shakti party is leading in 6.
If Kushwaha ends up losing, he might make good on his threat of "bloodshed". Earlier this week, the RLSP leader suggested that he and his supporters would react aggressively if it came to light that votes were tampered with.
Kushwaha's statement followed several reports and claims by Opposition parties of the alleged tampering of EVMs. The Election Commission has denied these claims.
- From You’re Worth It to Stand up, how L’Oréal Paris’ communication has empowered women over the years
- Women in Leadership: Past, Present and Future
- Ola loses another founding member as Pranay Jivrajka leaves the ride-hailing giant
- Top stocks to watch out for on March 9
- Maha Budget: Rs 12,500 cr package for health institutions