RSLP's Upendra Kushwaha, who threatened bloodshed if votes were tampered, is trailing in his constituency in Bihar
Rashtriya Lok Samata Party leader
The results are reflective of a strong showing by the BJP+JDU alliance in Bihar. The alliance is leading in 32 constituencies so far, while the Lok Jan Shakti party is leading in 6.
If Kushwaha ends up losing, he might make good on his threat of "bloodshed". Earlier this week, the RLSP leader suggested that he and his supporters would react aggressively if it came to light that votes were tampered with.
Kushwaha's statement followed several reports and claims by Opposition parties of the alleged tampering of EVMs. The Election Commission has denied these claims.
- Sporty badminton racket sets of 2
- Space spacing and versatile foldable wardrobes
- Samsung Galaxy F series to launch in India during Flipkart Big Billion Days sale in October
- Sony WF-H800 truly wireless earbuds launched in India at ₹14,990
- Sensex down 7% this week, sees the second-worst fall this year— these are the reasons behind the sell-off