Russell Simmons, Brian Robbins And More Rock IGNITION 2013
Brian Robbins' Awesomeness TV lights up the mobile phones of those elusive tastemakers, tweens.
Put the two together and you get All Def Digital, the first pure-play music platform for the YouTube age. Just what we like for IGNITION.
Russell Simmons and Brian Robbins are reshaping both business and culture. We’re thrilled that they’ll be sitting down for a free-wheeling conversation with Business Insider's Henry Blodget at IGNITION: Future of Digital. Join them and take a deep dive into the explosive future of digital business at Business Insider's flagship conference, atop New York’s Time Warner Center November 11-13.
Join us to hear from:
- Rich Riley, CEO, Shazam
- Ken Lerer, Managing Director, Lerer Ventures
- Nick Denton, Founder and Editor, Gawker Media
- Michael Lazerow, Chief Marketing Officer, Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Shane Smith, CEO & Co-Founder, VICE Media
- Arianna Huffington, President & Editor-in-Chief, Huffington Post
- Ricky Van Veen, Co-Founder, CollegeHumor
- Chris De Wolfe, CEO, SGN
- Fred Wilson, Managing Partner, Union Square Ventures
For a taste of what you can expect in November, check out the latest IGNITION 2013 line-up, or the full agendas from our previous events. And reserve your spot now because extra early-bird rates expire next week (8/16).
P.S. If you're interested in sponsorship opportunities at IGNITION, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Follow @BI_Events on Twitter for IGNITION updates.
- 'Die-hard' Nintendo fan spent over $40,000 buying stock and then asked top executives why the company won't make more of a fan-favorite series
- Mark Zuckerberg told Meta staff he's upping performance goals to get rid of employees who 'shouldn't be here,' report says
- Four-days work week, full and final settlement within 2 days of exit — new changes at workplaces to reflect from July 1
- It’s not the CM seat but the one who wields ‘bow and arrow’ will be the Sena head
- SIMPLY PUT: extreme weather is the new normal in India
- Antonia Wade, PwC's global CMO, tells Insider how B2B spending changes in tough economic times
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report