SALESFORCE WALKS FROM TWITTER: 'It's not the right fit for us for many different reasons'
Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff has walked away from bidding on Twitter, he told The Financial Times on Friday.
"In this case we've walked away," he said. "It wasn't the right fit for us."
Benioff has previously expressed disinterest in making a bid, but this is the first time he's shot the idea down directly.
Salesforce shares are up almost 5% on the news, while Twitter is down about 6%.
- Elon Musk sparks another Shiba Inu rally ‘to the moon’ — other Shiba coins follow suit
- The best wildlife photos of the year show a curious grizzly, dueling reindeer, and fish swimming through a cloud of sperm
- Trading app Public lists shiba inu coin on its trading platform as the Robinhood rival broadens crypto offerings
- IDBI Bank's net profit jumps 75% despite higher provisions
- Asian Paints' net profit drops 29% on high raw material prices
- Dearness allowance hiked to 31% for central government employees
- IAF aircraft Mirage 2000 crashes in Madhya Pradesh's Bhind district, pilot ejected safely
- Wunderman Thompson South Asia’s Tarun Rai moves into a new role as Executive Director Strategic Initiatives, APAC