Salesforce wants to make more sense out of the data from your own devices
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
The new IoT Cloud is another indication of Salesforce's move towards something called "big data" analytics. Last year, Salesforce released its first data analytics platform called Wave Analytics. On Tuesday, Salesforce also released a new product called Salesforce IQ, a more predictive and analytic app that can be added to Salesforce's existing product.Today's announcement coincides with the start of Dream force, the big annual conference Salesforce hosts every year in downtown San Francisco. Salesforce CEO Marc Benioff is expected to further explain about the company's roadmap and plans to use IoT Cloud and Salesforce IQ during his keynote speech scheduled for Wednesday.
- Best 32-inch monitor in India in 2021
- Delhi government allows reopening of bars, public parks and gardens from Monday
- India to hold two-day BRICS meet on Green Hydrogen initiatives
- SEBI asks PNB Housing to halt ₹4,000 crore preferential issue of shares
- Word Music Day 2021: Importance, history, memorable quotes and how to celebrate it during a pandemic