Samsung could be about to bring back an important feature to its Galaxy phones
Antonio Villas-Boas/Tech Insider
The Galaxy S6 and S6 Edge dropped the slot, which allows for up to 128GB more storage on the handset, much to the displeasure of Samsung users. The iPhone has no MicroSD card slot meaning that extra storage could not be added.The Galaxy S7 is set to be unveiled in early 2016, according to reports, and has been code named "Project Lucky." The report states that the S7 will include a 5.2-inch screen while the S7 Edge will have a 5.7-inch curved display.
- How to bake a meteorite — scientists are heating up space rocks to recreate the birth of planets
- OYO’s ‘Hockey’ print campaign is winning the internet; there’s a lot more in store, says its head of global brand Mayur Hola
- 77 cases of Indian COVID-19 variant found in the UK
- Karnataka CM Yediyurappa and MP from Punjab Harshmit Kaur Badal test COVID-19 positive
- Pakistan temporarily shuts down social media amid anti-France protests