Samsung's upcoming Galaxy S10 smartphone could be an impressive overhaul in design and features - here are 9 rumors about what it'll look like
Samsung's next-generation Galaxy S10 could deliver significant design and feature updates to the South Korean smartphone manufacturer's flagship line of premium smartphones.
At least, that's what the rumors are suggesting. Even Samsung Mobile's leader DJ Koh has chimed in to hype up the next Galaxy S smartphone.
If the rumors are accurate, we're expecting a pretty significant overhaul in the Galaxy S10 lineup that could see the adoption of new technologies, next-gen specs, and a more modern design. If true, these rumors paint a futuristic vision of what the Galaxy S10 could look like.
Check out the leaks and rumors for the Galaxy S10, with a little visual help from a video from concept artist Concept Creator:
There will be three models of the Galaxy S10.
There could be another variant that supports new, ultra-high-speed 5G networks.
Rumors are suggesting that the Galaxy S10 will have a front-facing fingerprint scanner underneath the display.
Samsung says that the Galaxy S10 design will have 'very significant' changes over its previous Galaxy smartphones.
The Galaxy S10 won't have a traditional earpiece.
It might have a camera with three lenses.
The Galaxy S10 might a have 3D face scanner to unlock your phone, similar to Apple's Face ID system.
It'll come with next-gen specs.
It'll come with an updated version of Samsung's Experience interface that runs on top of Android.
It'll likely be released around March 2019, but the price tag is uncertain.
- Pathan, Liger, Godfather: Here’s a list of forthcoming movie releases that will decide the fate of the multiplexes
- Taj Mahal continues to lose its sheen due to pollution in the Yamuna and industrial emissions
- ICICI Bank market-cap hits ₹6 lakh crore as its stock rises to a record high
- Jio, Airtel could emerge stronger weakening Vodafone Idea further, say analysts
- Foreign investors pour over Rs 12,000 cr in Indian equity in last 10 days