Scaramucci says he wants to 'f-----g kill all the leakers' during unhinged phone call
"What I want to do is I want to f-----g kill all the leakers and I want to get the President's agenda on track so we can succeed for the American people," Scaramucci said to New Yorker reporter Ryan Lizza in a phone call Wednesday.
Scaramucci also eluded to knowing who the leakers were, saying that he had information that would lead to their termination.
"OK, the Mooch showed up a week ago," Scaramucci said, referring to his own nickname. "This is going to get cleaned up very shortly, OK? Because I nailed these guys. I've got digital fingerprints on everything they've done through the FBI and the f-----g Department of Justice."
Scaramucci also threatened to "eliminate" members of the communications department and "start over."
"I ask these guys not to leak anything and they can't help themselves," Scaramucci said. "You're an American citizen, this is a major catastrophe for the American country. So I'm asking you as an American patriot to give me a sense of who leaked it."
"I fired one guy the other day," Scaramucci said. "I have three to four people I'll fire tomorrow."
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- My fiancé and I picked out my engagement ring together before he proposed, and I don't regret missing out on the surprise
- Two Mukesh Ambani-owned companies are among India’s top 5 valuable brands
- TVS, Ather, Ola hike prices of electric two-wheelers as new subsidy norms kick in
- IKIO Lighting sets IPO price band at ₹270-285/share
- Royal Enfield sales rise 22% in May at 77,461 units
- GST collection rises 12% to ₹1.57 lakh crore in May