School Bags That Open Up To Be Study Desks For 10 Bucks
Technology is of no use if it doesn’t help people, and going by that definition, Aarambh, an NGO that works for underprivileged children and
Due to lack of resources, school kids in rural India have to sit on the ground, resulting in poor eyesight, bad seating posture and also, poor handwriting.
What this NGO did was to use used cartons to create a pre-set stencil design. The cartons were then cut and folded to create desks that could open up as school bags, aptly called Help Desk
Watch the video, to understand how this great innovative idea provided smiles on the faces of rural kids of Maharashtra for as less than Rs 10 per piece.
Popular on BI
- Instagram's crisis highlights the bigger issues the entire ad industry is facing
- The 10-year Treasury yield will drop to 3.5% by the end of next year as the massive bond rally will continue, UBS says
- Exit polls predict BJP advantage in MP, Rajasthan, Congress win in Chhattisgarh, Telangana and tight contest in Mizoram
- International air travel penetration remains low in India: CAPA
- "Meeting friends is always a delight": PM Modi reacts to 'Melodi' selfie shared by Italian counterpart Georgia Meloni
- WhatsApp testing new feature that lets you search users by their username
- Delhi airport: Flights diverted due to bad smog, bad weather
- Meta expanding child safety measures as scrutiny mounts