6 incredible photos of human-made structures that you can see from space
But to the International Space Station (ISS), which is hurtling through space about 250 miles above the surface of Earth, our big planet can look kind of small. Houses, roads, and buildings all disappear. Even some of our biggest constructions can get swallowed up in the swirls of blue, white, and green that characterize our planet.
But, there are some structures that, even 250 miles away, are visible from ISS.
Here are a few of them:
- Crypto FAQs answered — everything you need to know about crypto regulations, trading, taxes and CBDC in India
- Indigo stock gains as a plea to shut down SpiceJet has been admitted
- Omicron in India — Maharashtra and Rajasthan have recorded 19 positive cases so far
- Battle of metaverses: The Sandbox, Decentraland and CryptoVoxels see sales surge as companies look to get in on the ground floor
- Sensex jumps over 400 points in early trade; Nifty tests 17,000 — Tata Steel, Kotak Bank, Axis Bank, Maruti, IndusInd Bank and SBI top gainers