Forget almond, soy, and even dairy milk: Oat milk should be the only milk you drink. Here's why.
Paul Zinken/Picture Alliance via Getty Images
- Oat milk is taking over the world, and for a good reason.
- Its rich, neutral taste and dairy-like consistency make it a perfect dairy milk substitute, and it's also one of the most environmentally friendly options out there.
- Dairy milk has long set the standard for taste, but it's been known to have a negative impact on the environment. Now that oat milk has pretty much met that taste standard, it's time to do away with dairy milk for good.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
The rise of oat milk is inevitable, and the fall of dairy milk has already begun.As consumption of dairy milk continues to decline, consumption of alternative milks is on the rise, with oat milk's upward trajectory the most meteoric among them. So what makes oat milk the one milk to rule them all?
It's time to face the truth: other milks are doomed. I'll break down why, one milk at a time.This is an opinion column. The thoughts expressed are those of the author(s).
Still, dairy milk is likely here to stay.Advertisement
- Samsung now lets you buy up to four products in one single EMI as it seeks to boost sales this festive season
- Equitas Small Finance Bank IPO allotment: Here’s how to check share allotment status
- K'taka healthcare warriors first to get Covid vaccine: Minister
- Cong, BJP in K'taka cross swords over vaccine promise
- AISAM likely to take key decisions on Air India divestment on Saturday