Heavy rains in western Maharashtra; Kolhapur varsity suspends exams for 2 days
Following heavy downpour, the water level of the Panchganga river in
Some roads in Kolhapur district were closed after water-logging on some stretches, officials from the Public Works Department said.
At 10 am on Wednesday, the water level of the Panchganga river at
Due to the heavy rains and subsequent flood situation in
The new time table will be announced later, it said.
SEE ALSO :
Google's learn-to-read app ‘Read Along’ for kids is now available on the web
After EU, India wants companies to offer a common charger for all devices
Popular on BI
- Over 7 in 10 Indians now prefer to chat with businesses: Meta report
- Prime Video's 'Four More Shots Please!' season three to debut on October 21
- Mani Ratnam's 'Ponniyin Selvan-I' crosses ₹300 crore mark worldwide
- Fortis Hospital in Delhi performs a 19th century procedure to save Iraqi national's leg
- iPod inventor says Apple should move iPhone to USB-C