Why your beard hair is a different color than your head hair, according to science
ShutterStock / glebTv
As it turns out, you have different types of hair that grow during different phases of your life - and they can come in different colors and textures.Deep inside the hair follicles (tiny pockets in your skin that house each strand of your hair), there are two different types of pigment that give your lovely locks their hue.
three different growth phases in which the hair grows at different speeds, but these phases happen at slightly different times, which influences how long or short your hair gets.So there you have it! If you have curly hair in one place and straight hair in another, embrace it. It's perfectly natural.
- Carl Pei's Nothing ropes in former Samsung executive Manu Sharma to lead its India operations
- Highlights from RBI governor’s keynote address to Bombay Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Former Paytm Money CEO launches his own financial services platform with an investment from Mirae, and several other major startup founders
- A candid Kavin Mittal admits his mistakes as he reinvents Hike and plans fresh fundraising this year
- CarbonWatch — India’s first mobile app to calculate your carbon footprint falls short of its promises