Why your beard hair is a different color than your head hair, according to science
ShutterStock / glebTv
As it turns out, you have different types of hair that grow during different phases of your life - and they can come in different colors and textures.Deep inside the hair follicles (tiny pockets in your skin that house each strand of your hair), there are two different types of pigment that give your lovely locks their hue.
three different growth phases in which the hair grows at different speeds, but these phases happen at slightly different times, which influences how long or short your hair gets.So there you have it! If you have curly hair in one place and straight hair in another, embrace it. It's perfectly natural.
- Supreme Court refuses to entertain contempt plea over non-payment of salaries to doctors
- Fourth round of farmer negotiations kicks off with union ministers Piyush Goyal and Narendra Singh Tomar at the helm
- Jharkhand is the only state holding out against the Indian government's suggested formula on GST compensation
- PhonePe raises $700 million at a $5.5 billion valuation, will operate as a separate entity
- The mascot for Indian masala is no more — some pics that take you on a trip through the icon’s journey