5 of the steamiest sex positions for gay men, according to a sex therapist
- A great gay
sexposition is adapted missionary, which can stimulate the anal G-spot.
- You can also try giving your partner an erotic butt massage as foreplay or the main event.
- Side-by-side penetrative sex can be comfortable while also allowing for deep penetration.
Experimenting with new
- Sit with your knees bent out to the sides and the bottoms of your feet touching, much like a butterfly position in yoga.
- Your partner will then sit in your lap, facing you, and wrap their legs around your back. It's important to note that your partner will need to sit close enough that you can reach their anus for penetration.
A bonus of this position is that your face is very close to your partner's, giving you the chance to get extra intimate. "There is a lot of opportunity for eye-gazing and deep kissing and hand stroking," Cooper says.
2. Side by side penetrative sexStep-by-step:
- Lie on your back with one leg extended and the other leg bent at the knee.
- Bring the bent leg as far as you can toward your shoulder, using your hand to hold the knee if needed.
- Your partner then lies on their side, facing towards you with their body perpendicular to yours. From this angle, they can slide their penis into your anus.
Another perk of this position is that "it can allow for deeper penetration since the receiving partner has created more opening with the raised leg," Cooper says.
However, it can also be a little painful at first for the receiving partner so breathing deeply to relax the anus muscles is a huge help. Therefore, Cooper recommends taking it slow at first until you and your partner get the hang of it.
3. MissionaryWith a couple of tweaks, this classic position works just as well for two people with penises as it does for any other couple.
- Your partner should lie on their back with their knees bent and their legs in the air.
- You can then kneel or lie forward-facing them, so that their knees rest against your shoulders and your penis can easily reach the anus for penetration.
This position is great because it offers intense eye contact and intimacy with your partner. The angle is also ideal for you to stimulate your partner's prostate, also known as the male G-spot, for an intense orgasm.
4. Butt massageThe butt massage position can be used for foreplay or it can be the main event, depending on what you and your partner want.
- Start by having your partner lie on their stomach with their legs spread.
- Then, sit or lie in between their legs so that both of your hands are free.
- Once you're in position, you can massage your partner's butt with your hand or any other toys you want to use.
- Gradually begin to massage the anus rim to tease and relax your partner.
For simultaneous pleasure, you can use one hand to stroke your own penis while giving the massage, says Cooper.This position works best if the partner giving the massage checks in about how their partner feels and the receiving partner gives guidance on what feels good for them, Cooper says.
5. Kneeling oral sex
If you and your partner want to skip penetration and stick to oral sex, the kneeling position is a great option, Cooper says.Step-by-step:
- Have your partner lie on their back
- Kneel over them with your knees on either side of their head. You'll need to bring your penis close enough to your partner's face so that they can easily reach it with their mouth.
The top partner can also hold on to a headboard, giving them more leverage in thrusting while the bottom partner is licking and sucking, which may up their pleasure, Cooper says.
There are plenty of great sex positions for two people with penises to try, including positions that involve oral, anal, and foreplay.When trying out new positions, you should always keep an open line of communication to make sure that both you and your partner are comfortable.
"The critical element of any pleasurable sex is to clarify limits and boundaries ahead of time," Cooper says. It's also best to keep up clear communication with your partner so you can learn what feels best for them.5 ways men can last longer during sex How many calories does sex burn? Research says about 3 to 4 calories per minute - here's how to burn a little more Learn how to prolong sexy time with these 5 foreplay tips, recommended by sex therapists Sex therapists share the 6 best-of-the-best sex positions for maximum pleasure
- Delhi reports its lowest daily COVID-19 cases in 104 days, records 213 single day COVID-19 cases
- Here’s how to recharge your Reliance Jio on WhatsApp
- India may classify Bitcoin as an asset class, but that may not solve the underlying problem
- Facebook rolls out new chat themes and payment options in Messenger app for US users
- Dodla Dairy's ₹520 crore IPO isn't to expand into new markets but to strengthen its foothold where it already exists