All the differences between COVID-19 vaccines, summarized in a simple table that you can take to your vaccination appointment
vaccinesfrom Pfizer-BioNTech, Moderna, and AstraZeneca all have unique features.
- They vary in effectiveness, potential side effects, dosage, and ages approved for the shots.
- Here is a table that compares them all.
Speak with your doctor if you are pregnant, are breastfeeding, have a specific medical condition, or take medicines. Experts have said the COVID-19 vaccines won't make you infertile.Side effects could start within a day or two and should go away within a few days.
- Bihar has no governance, state budget a bundle of lies : Tejashwi in assembly
- Haryana to table anti-conversion bill in upcoming budget session: Minister
- Bihar saw 8-fold growth in budget size during both RJD and NDA regimes : Tejashwi
- MVA govt trying to curtail budget session citing pandemic: BJP
- Gangubai Kathiawadi: An inspiring journey of a brothel head and a political leader of Kamathipura