Ashley Graham reveals she's pregnant with twin boys
- Supermodel Ashley Graham is pregnant with twin boys, she revealed on Instagram Monday.
- Graham and husband Justin Irvin have a 1-year son and announced their second pregnancy in July.
- "We're going to have three boys!" Graham said during the ultrasound. "You're kidding me," Irvin said.
View all Offers
Ashley Graham and husband Justin Irvin are expecting twin boys, the 33-year-old model revealed on Instagram. They are already parents to a one-year-old boy, Isaac, and announced Graham's second pregnancy in July.
Then on Monday, Graham shared a video of her and Irvin finding out she was pregnant ("I guess two confirmed tests means I'm pregnant!" she says), followed by another video at a more recent ultrasound appointment.
"Is that twins?" Graham asks the technician, who says "yeah."
"That's a penis," Graham says, which the technician echoes. "And that's a girl?" Graham says. "Nope, that's a boy too," the technician says.
"You're joking me," Irvin is heard saying while Graham throws her head back with laughter. "We're going to have three boys," Graham says in disbelief. "You're kidding me," Irvin says.
Within an hour, Graham's post had more than 1.7 million views and 12,000 comments.
- WhatsApp won’t work on these phones from November 1: Check the full list
- Shiba Inu hits another all-time-high — now more valuable than Adani Enterprises, Tata Steel and Tech Mahindra
- Shiba Inu is not only bigger than Dogecoin — it’s now bigger than XRP, Polkadot and USD Coin as the seventh-biggest player in the market
- Best budget external hard disk drives under ₹4,000 in India
- IRCTC will lose a chunk of its revenue to the Indian government starting next month
- EaseMyTrip makes its first acquisition in 13 years to strengthen its hotel offerings
- Portugal''s political fate uncertain after govt budget defeat
- Battlegrounds Mobile India gets Dune-themed rewards in new crossover