Dr. Pimple Popper sliced a 'cute bouncy' tumor resembling a 'gumdrop' out of a man's face
- Dr. Sandra Lee removed a small, round tumor from a man's temple in her latest YouTube video.
lipoma– or benign fatty lump – had been growing on her patient's hairline for years.
Dr. Sandra Lee – better know as
She said a lipoma, or benign fatty tumor, had been growing along her patient's hairline for years. Fatty lumps like these usually grow between the
Lee began the procedure by outlining the small lump with a marker before slicing into the skin with her scalpel. She carefully peeled back the layers of skin to reveal the round mass in her patient's temple.
"It's so cute," she said as she snipped pieces of the lump out with surgical scissors.
"I'm sorry that I always compare pops to food," Lee captioned the video. "But this one is cute and bouncy like a little gumdrop."
In order to fully remove the lipoma, Lee searched the pocket of skin for the final bits of the tumor. Lee said she removes the entire lipoma to prevent it from growing back in the future.
After snipping out the final pieces of the lipoma, Lee cauterized the area, stitched up her patient, and sent him home.
- More than $100,000 raised for loyal Burger King employee of 27 years in GoFundMe campaign after video shows him getting 'goody' bag as reward
- 'Get your boy Elon in line:' Former NASA official says she was ridiculed for supporting SpaceX in new memoir
- India is betting on casinos, online games and horse races to fill its coffers
- 200 Indian companies register for extended producer responsibility for plastic packaging
- Best voltage stabilizers for home in India
- Asus teases the ROG Phone 6 gaming phone — confirmed to feature IPX4 splash-resistance
- Supercomputers are faster and more powerful — but need to be more energy-efficient
- Best hair removal cream for women in India