Egg freezing is part of a $13 billion fertility industry — here's what it's like for women spending thousands for a chance to become parents
Egg freezingis a fast-growing sector of an exploding industry — fertilityclinics and startups brought in over $13 billion in 2018.
- Thousands of women go through this process every year, but the chances of a frozen egg leading to a viable
pregnancyare incredibly low.
- We interviewed three women who underwent the expensive and painful process of freezing their eggs.
- Despite their varied results, none of the women regret their decision.
- Argentine Football legend Diego Maradona, 60, dead
- Bengal Minister Hakim likely to take part in Covaxin Phase-3 trial
- Headspace to offer unlimited access to students from IIT and IIM in India for six months
- Cyclone Nivar likely to cross coast tonight, TN CM declares one more day holiday
- Delhi's air quality deteriorates to 'severe' category due to slow winds