Egg freezing is part of a $13 billion fertility industry — here's what it's like for women spending thousands for a chance to become parents
Egg freezingis a fast-growing sector of an exploding industry — fertilityclinics and startups brought in over $13 billion in 2018.
- Thousands of women go through this process every year, but the chances of a frozen egg leading to a viable
pregnancyare incredibly low.
- We interviewed three women who underwent the expensive and painful process of freezing their eggs.
- Despite their varied results, none of the women regret their decision.
- How Parle-G continues to exceed its sales record despite a recession
- The power of Eicher’s iconic Royal Enfield to keep profit engine running will be tested
- CHSE to announce Odisha Class 12 science result today
- Vaping makes teenagers more vulnerable to COVID-19, says Stanford-led study
- Central Vista project: 3 firms qualify for submission of financial bid for new Parliament building