Egg freezing is part of a $13 billion fertility industry — here's what it's like for women spending thousands for a chance to become parents
Egg freezingis a fast-growing sector of an exploding industry — fertilityclinics and startups brought in over $13 billion in 2018.
- Thousands of women go through this process every year, but the chances of a frozen egg leading to a viable
pregnancyare incredibly low.
- We interviewed three women who underwent the expensive and painful process of freezing their eggs.
- Despite their varied results, none of the women regret their decision.
- INTERVIEW: Tech Mahindra CFO says lateral hiring will take time — and only after utilisation improves to pre-COVID levels
- Zomato announces 10 days of menstrual leave for all women employees – including transgender people
- Mukesh Ambani is now the world’s fourth-richest person after he beat Louis Vuitton owner Bernard Arnault
- If you have a high risk tolerance — here are a few ‘aggressive’ investment bets to consider
- Karnataka is building a cycling map for Bengaluru by crowdsourcing inputs from city's cyclists