Egg freezing is part of a $13 billion fertility industry — here's what it's like for women spending thousands for a chance to become parents
Egg freezingis a fast-growing sector of an exploding industry — fertilityclinics and startups brought in over $13 billion in 2018.
- Thousands of women go through this process every year, but the chances of a frozen egg leading to a viable
pregnancyare incredibly low.
- We interviewed three women who underwent the expensive and painful process of freezing their eggs.
- Despite their varied results, none of the women regret their decision.
- MPs should put pressure on Centre to include Kerala's demands in central budget:CM
- Final stage of Budget 2021-22 commences with Halwa ceremony
- Farmers' Protest: Local eateries facing tough time due to free langars at Singhu Border
- Venture Capital funding in India hits $3.1 billion in Q4 of 2020, says KPMG report
- A scary proposal to use facial recognition and AI by an Indian state has experts fuming