FDA approves Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine booster shot for children ages 12 and up
- The US Food and Drug Administration approved booster shots of the
Pfizervaccine for children as young as 12.
- Pfizer booster shots were already approved for everyone 16 and older.
The US Food and Drug Administration approved Pfizer booster shots for children as young as 12 years old on Monday.
Booster shots of the Pfizer vaccine are already authorized for everyone 16 and older, but now those aged 12-to-15 can get one, too, once enough time has passed after their second
The new approval comes as the Omicron variant surges through the US, driving up new COVID-19 cases to record highs.
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet
- Paytm to focus on big ticket loans to low-risk credit-worthy customers
- 10 Cities in India perfect for a chill and relaxed life