It's open season for coronavirus vaccine boosters
- COVID-19 booster shots are finally here for a huge portion of US adults;
- 4 people who have already gotten COVID-19 booster shots share their experiences;
- 3 top VCs share what they look for when investing in psychedelic startups.
- The US is entering "open season" for booster shots, a drug industry analyst said Friday.
- The majority of adults who got Pfizer's vaccine are now eligible for a booster.
- There's still no guidance for people who got J&J or Moderna shots.
- The US has authorized third doses of Pfizer's COVID-19 vaccine to adults over 65, and others at high risk of developing severe disease.
- Already, more than two million Americans know what it feels like to get a
- The side effects, they say, are much like after a second shot, with some arm pain and fatigue.
The 3 most powerful psychedelics VCs dish on what they look for - and avoid - when investing in new companies
- Psychedelic VCs have a big say in who makes it and who doesn't.
- Noetic Fund, Neo Kuma, and Palo Santo are among the top of the group.
- Heads at the funds told Insider what they look for when choosing whether to invest in a company.
More stories we're reading:
- Anti-vaccine Facebook groups are encouraging COVID-19 patients to leave the hospital (NBC News)
- Leaders at Moderna and AstraZeneca are offering new, rosy predictions about the pandemic's end (Insider)
- Biden's COVID-19 boosters communication pits the White House against top scientific advisors at the CDC and FDA (STAT)
- Doctors Without Borders saves lives every day. Some insiders say it is also a racist workplace where non-white workers get worse pay, less security, and inferior medical care. (Insider)
Popular on BI
- Donald Trump supporters baffled and divided over his claim that Republicans won't vote in 2022 or 2024
- Realme GT Neo 2 5G review: Great performance, fine display but camera needs work
- Marjorie Taylor Greene has Zoom call silenced after 'irrelevant' impeachment testimony during hearing of Lt. Col. Stuart Scheller
- G7 leaders favour CBDCs provided they ‘support and do no harm’ to central banks
- India's farmers protest takes a gruesome turn with a chilling murder at the scene — here’s the sequence of events
- Bizarre! Shubhman Gill was brought back to bat after being declared out
- Ruturaj Gaikwad and Faf du Plessis — amazing data on how the two openers led CSK to IPL 2021 championship
- Budget and safety top criteria for Chennai households during festive season:LocalCircles