Jharkhand caps COVID-19 test rate at private labs to ₹1,500
- Action will be taken against any private lab that charges more than the fixed rate, as per an order issued by the government.
- The state government on June 29 had capped the rate at Rs 2,400.
The decision was taken in view of the fall in rates of the kits and related items required to conduct the tests, officials said.
Action will be taken against any private lab that charges more than the fixed rate, as per an order issued by the government.
Bill Gates says the pandemic wiped out 25 years of vaccine progress in 25 weeks
UK’s new visa rules make it easier for international students to study and work now
- Minister of State for Railways Suresh Angadi dies of coronavirus
- Best keyboards in India
- Airbnb CEO Brian Chesky on the company's IPO— 'When the market's ready for Airbnb, it will go public'
- Best colour printers for home in India
- Roshni Nadar, Divya Gokulnath, Ameera Shah and Vinati Saraf — India’s most powerful businesswomen of 2020, according to Forbes