Kate Beckinsale is 'p----d off' that people assume she's had Botox
Kate Beckinsaletold the Sunday Times she gets "p----d off" when people think she's had Botoxinjections.
- The 47-year-old told the outlet her family looks young overall, so her wrinkle-free skin is genetic.
- Beckinsale also admitted she fears developing a "droopy eye," or eyelid ptosis, from a botched Botox procedure.
Actress Kate Beckinsale told the Sunday Times she gets "p----d off" when people assume she's had Botox.
The 47-year-old told the outlet wrinkle-free aging tends to run in her family, so she hasn't felt the need to get any injections.
"I do get p----d off. It's sort of a given that I've had it, which I just literally haven't," Beckinsale said.
While she isn't against others getting cosmetic procedures, Beckinsale said her mother's fears around her getting facials or injections when she was growing up stuck with her.
The actress also said she fears getting a botched injection if she ever did receive a jab.
"I'd be the one that would get the droopy eye," she told the publication.
Insider previously reported improperly placed Botox injections can cause eyelid ptosis, or droopy eyelids, when the wrong muscle in the eyelid gets paralyzed during an injection, rather than the brow.
The only way to treat ptosis is to wait it out for a few weeks or months or to get prescription eye drops called Upneeq to support the healing process.
- Close-ups of footage said to show Gabby Petito's van near where a body was found appear to show the rear door closing
- Elon Musk pulled his 'last remaining house' off the market after vowing last year to get rid of nearly all his possessions
- It's never been more clear: companies should give up on back to office and let us all work remotely, permanently
- Buying support pushes equities higher; ONGC, UPL, Bajaj Finance, JSW Steel rise
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- SBI Cards is down as Carlyle dumps shares but the credit cards business is bouncing back
- India ranks among the top 50 countries in innovation
- Apple witnesses record iPhone 13 pre-orders in India, festive season likely to boost sales