Kerala rolls out e-health web portal — Here’s how you can book your doctor’s appointment online
Keralagovernment has rolled out an online health portal named ‘ ehealth.Kerala’ to book doctors’ services in all government hospitals online on scheduled dates and time.
- The health card will store all the
health dataof each individual in the state, which can be accessed by the doctor of any hospital.
- Check out the latest news and updates on Business Insider.
Pinarayi Vijayan-led Kerala government has launched an online health portal named ‘ehealth.Kerala’, which will help people to book doctors’ services in all government hospitals online on scheduled dates and time to avoid overcrowding for outpatient (OP) tickets and slips.
View all Offers
View all Offers
- 11% OFF
Duroflex Back Magic - Doctor Recommended Orthopaedic High Density Coir, 5 Inch Queen Size Firm Mattress for Back Support and Posture Alignment (78 X 60 X 5 Inches)₹ 15719₹ 20809Buy On
- 33% OFF
Duroflex LiveIn - Pressure Relieving, Memory Foam, Roll Pack, 6 Inch Queen Size Medium Firm Mattress with Superior Comfort and Anti Microbial Fabric (75 X 60 X 6 Inches)₹ 10859₹ 17999Buy On
- 61% OFF
Coirfit Jute Fabric Washable Cover 3 Seater Folding Sofa Cum Bed (Grey, 5' X 6' Feet)₹ 8769₹ 17271Buy On
- 21% OFF
Metallika London King Size Metal Bed (Glossy Finish, Black) By FurnitureKraft₹ 8499₹ 10959Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Cartina Fabric 5 seater L shape sofa Set (Grey)₹ 26999₹ 30000Buy On
The Chief Minister of Kerala, during the launch event, said, “At present, it has been implemented in 311 hospitals where this queue management system has been set-up. People can take appointments of the doctors through the
The health card will store all the health data of each individual in the state, which can be accessed by the doctor of any hospital.
How to create a unique health ID on the portal?
- Open the official website ‘ehealth.Kerala’ on any smart device and then click on ‘Register’.
- Then, enter your Aadhaar number. An OTP will be generated at the registered mobile number.
- After entering the OTP, a personal health identification number will be available.
- Then you will receive a 16-digit personal health identification number and password on your registered mobile number.
- Login into the portal with your unique personal health identification number and password and then click on ‘New appointment’.
- If your booking is a referral, record that information and then select the hospital details and department.
- Tokens for the selected day will appear on your screen after adding your hospital details, you can select your convenient time token.
- You can take a print out of the token as well and you just need to show this at the hospital.
Popular on BI
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale — Best deals and offers on Apple iPhones, iPads, and more
- ‘Extreme fear’ is ruling the crypto markets — is this an opportunity or a warning sign for investors?
- El Salvador's president hits back on Twitter after rating agency Moody's issues warning over its bitcoin buying
- Amazon Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on Echo smart speakers, Fire TV Sticks and more
- Two IndiGo planes avert mid-air collision over Bengaluru airport, DGCA to take strict action
- India's tennis star Sania Mirza announces retirement from the sport by the end of 2022 season
- EaseMyTrip launches a new campaign featuring Vijay Raaz and Varun Sharma to promote its full-refund medical policy
- Amazon Great Republic Day Sale 2022 — Best deals and offers on gaming laptops, accessories