Rebel Wilson showed off her beach body while celebrating Memorial Day weekend in Florida
- Rebel Wilson posed in a black, low-cut bathing suit over Memorial Day weekend.
- The actress has reportedly lost 60 pounds since declaring 2020 "the year of health."
- Wilson hired a top Australian personal trainer and followed the Mayr Method diet.
Rebel Wilson is celebrating Memorial Day weekend "Palm Beach-ing" in a figure-hugging black bathing suit, an Instagram post on Monday revealed.
"I think I wanna move to Florida now," the 41-year-old "Pitch Perfect" star continued.
Wilson has reportedly lost 60 pounds since declaring 2020 "the year of health." Fans fawned over her latest photo, which shows her posing confidently on the beach in a low-cut short-sleeved suit, a fedora, and statement sunglasses.
"Wow, so so so so so so so amazing," one commenter wrote. "You deserve to be incredibly proud of your dedication."
Wilson, who is Australian, hired the Australian personal trainer Jono Castano early in her health transformation. She also kicked off her "year of health" at an exclusive wellness center in Austria called VivaMayr. The spa is known for its expensive one- to two-week cleanses, which forbid drinking water with meals and limit daily consumption to 600 calories or fewer. Guests also receive belly massages, which the center says improves digestion.
After Wilson's stay, People reported that she continued to follow the Mayr Method diet - a program created by an Austrian physician that involves rules like chewing each bite of food at least 40 times, eating high-alkaline food, and eliminating dairy, gluten, sugar, and caffeine.
Dietitians previously told Insider's Gabby Landsverk that many of the diet's rules aren't supported by evidence and could actually stall weight-loss efforts.
But they seemed to have helped Wilson reach her weight-loss goal, which she posted about in November.
"Even though it's not about a weight number, it's about being healthy, I needed a tangible measurement to have as a goal and that was 75kg's," or 165 pounds, she wrote.
- 'Quiet quitting' is a bad idea, experts say. Here are 6 things you can do instead to get the same results if you're looking for better work-life balance – or to lighten your workload
- Wipro, Infosys, Tech Mahindra revoke offer letters given to freshers: Reports
- Reliance Jio and Airtel 5G prices may be affordable for now but expected to increase after wider rollout
- Redmi Pad Review: A decent tablet for the masses
- Electronics Mart India IPO is subscribed 1.69 times on day 1
- Big B’s best movies are back on the big screens - Here are 11 you can watch
- Reliance Jio to begin beta trial of 5G in four cities on Dussehra with unlimited data
- With 950 billionaires, Asia outnumbers all other regions: Forbes