Thalassemia patients to get ₹ 2,500 per month in Haryana
- The announcement was made by Chief Minister
Manohar Lal Khattarwhile addressing on the occasion of a blood donation camp organised by Samaras Hindu Manch.
- The necessary medical tests for their health check-up will also be free-of-cost.
- Khattar added that the
Ayushman Bharatscheme has been implemented to provide medical treatment facilities to the poor.
This announcement was made by Chief Minister Manohar Lal Khattar while addressing on the occasion of a blood donation camp organised by Samaras Hindu Manch in Gurugram on the birthday of Prime Minister
On behalf of the people of the state, Khattar extended warm greetings to Modi on the occasion of his 72nd birthday.
The Chief Minister boosted the morale of the thalassemia-affected children and their families present in the camp. He also got clicked for a group photo with them.
On this occasion, Khattar also distributed cards among 125 children suffering from thalassemia through which they can get their blood tests done along with other tests like MRI etc. at free-of -cost for one year by the Municipal Corporation of Gurugram.
He said thalassemia is a serious disease in which a person's blood has to be changed after a period and its treatment is expensive.
The Chief Minister added that the Ayushman Bharat scheme has been implemented to provide medical treatment facilities to the poor, and is a combined scheme of the Central and state governments.
SEE ALSO: Domestic discord, addiction the top causes of suicides
Sustainability forum: Shifting gears — ‘EV’aluating the road to sustainable mobility
Condom maker Mankind Pharma files papers for an IPO
Popular on BI
- Razorpay forays into loyalty and rewards segment with PoshVine acquisition
- Don't equate fun with money: Sundar Pichai to employees
- Best Intel-powered laptops for school students
- Festive season is here! Explore the best Intel Laptops for Education
- Reliance is reportedly planning to launch JioPhone 5G in India at a very affordable price