The 10 best states for working dads in 2020
- While the unemployment rate in the US has started to improve since the coronavirus pandemic hit, it remained high in May at 13.3%.
- While women have been hit harder than men by job losses, many families are likely struggling financially since two-thirds of families rely on two incomes.
- WalletHub, a website that provides free credit reports, ranked the best states for
working dadsin 2020.
- Massachusetts ranked No. 1 on the list.
The coronavirus pandemic has devastated the US job market. While it seems the worst of it may have passed (for now), job losses have disproportionately affected different demographics. Women and minorities have been hit especially hard.
While men are less likely to be laid off than women, that still means that many families will face financial struggles. Two-thirds of family households depend on two incomes.
Many working dads are likely in a more auspicious position that
To get a sense of which states will provide the best options for working dads in 2020, WalletHub ranked them based on a variety of factors. It took 23 indicators into account, including average length of work day for men, child-care costs, and general
Below are the 10 best states for dads to work in 2020.
- District of Columbia
- New Jersey
- Rhode Island
- New Hampshire
- North Dakota
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024