Will Smith shows off the results of his 'Dad Bod Challenge,' months after saying he was in the 'worst shape' of his life
- Will Smith posted an Instagram video showing his body transformation progress.
Will Smith is starting to look like the action star from "I am Legend" and "Hancock" again - five months after showing off his self-described "dad bod."
The 53-year-old actor said he was in the worst shape of his life in May, which he attributed to gaining weight during the pandemic. He then posted a photo of himself in a pair of boxer briefs, saying he was proud of his "dad bod" but motivated to get back to his usual physique.
On Sunday, he shared a photo of his body transformation in an Instagram post.
"This is the body that carried me through an entire pandemic and countless days grazing thru the pantry. I love this body, but I wanna FEEL better," Smith wrote.
Smith's initial "dad bod" post in May sparked the "Dad Bod Challenge." Other celebrities, including Anthony Anderson, Chris Spencer, and Marlon Wayans, followed his example, posting similar photos and a caption outlining their goals.
The Will Smith workout includes tire flips and jogging
Smith, who stars in the upcoming blockbusters "Bright 2" and "Bad Boys 4," has been regularly posting his own workout moves on Instagram and YouTube over the last six months, as well as clips of others following his trend.
In July, he went swimming in the world's deepest pool on a visit to Deep Dive Dubai.
- Ban on single-use plastic kicks in across India as the country recognises the choking impacts of plastic waste on the environment
- Bank FDs will draw down from mutual funds if interest rates go up to 7.5-8%, says report
- Best smartphones under ₹40,000 in India
- Are we worse off than we were in 2008? Foreign investors seem to think so
- MSMEs run on promoter’s savings and need insurance as much as other businesses