1 million people have died from COVID-19 in Europe, a top World Health Organization doctor said
WHORegional Director for EuropeHans Kluge said 1 million people in the region have died from COVID-19.
- Kluge said COVID-19 remains a "serious" issue even as more people get vaccinated.
- Nearly 3 million have died from COVID-19 worldwide, according to Johns Hopkins University.
At least 1 million people have died from COVID-19 in Europe, a top official from the World
While speaking about the deaths in Europe, WHO Regional Director for Europe Hans Kluge told reporters in Greece that the COVID-19 remains a "serious" issue even as more people get vaccinated against the virus, according to the Associated Press.Data from Johns Hopkins University shows that more than 2.9 million people have died from COVID-19 worldwide since the virus first started to spread.
- How to take screenshot on your Iphone
- How to change theme of your Instagram chat
- Larsen & Toubro sees a slowdown in new orders in the first three months of 2021 — management says contracts have been deferred
- Delhi plans to add 1,200 ICU beds in a day or two while daily Covid deaths drop to less than 300
- There is an online discount on the new Sovereign Gold Bond Scheme opening on Monday priced at ₹4,777 per gram