Beijing is color-coding buildings to show the vaccination rates of employees inside
Beijingis color-coding some businesses to show what proportion of its employees are vaccinated.
- So far this has launched in businesses in the city's busy financial district.
- There are no punishments for having lower rates, but it's meant to help
speedup China's vaccination efforts.
Beijing is color-coding businesses to show the vaccination rates among the employees inside.
Authorities in the Chinese capital have put the signs on businesses in the financial district, Bloomberg reported.According to Bloomberg, this is what the colors represent:
- Green: More than 80% of people working in the building have been vaccinated.
- Yellow: Between 40% and 80% of people working in the building have been vaccinated.
- Red: Fewer than 40% of people working in the building have been vaccinated.
China already has a digital health code for people, which is smartphone software that shows a color and lets them into certain places.
- India records highest single-day rise of 2,61,500 COVID-19 cases and 1,501 deaths
- Odisha halts COVID-19 vaccination drive in 1,035 sites due to its acute shortage
- All Migrant workers coming to Uttar Pradesh to be quarantined
- Microsoft Remote Desktop for macOS updated with M1 chip support
- GoaMiles, a new state-backed cab aggregator service in tourists' hub has the taxi drivers on strike for 10 days